Please refer to Dr. Neubranders instructions here for full details and information on how to administer MB12 shots:
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Apply Lidocaine for a few minutes, rubbing gently on the upper outer quadrant, left or right cheek.
- Pull the needle out and place in dark place while the lidocaine does it’s magic for about 40mins.
- Warm the needle in hands a few minutes prior to administering to “take the edge off” the cool effect when injected
- Inject needle at 10-20 degree angle at upper outer quadrant of buttocks.
- Prepare a safe container to store the needle for disposal once the shot has been given.